At Zion Financial Planning, we provide a full suite of business retirement plan services to help businesses retain and attract their best employees. We also help our plan sponsors maintain their administrative and legal responsibilities so that they can focus on their business goals.
Selecting a Retirement Plan
- Start early.
- Focus on your goals: accumulate retirement funds and take tax savings.
- Get tangible returns — income investing.
How We Can Help
Zion is a fiduciary advisor, meaning we are legally authorized and required to provide objective, conflict-free guidance to help businesses meet their legal responsibilities under ERISA. Please contact us for an evaluation and analysis for which retirement plan is the most suitable long-term plan for you and your business.
Our consulting services include:
- Plan design review
- Investment options selection
- Full, integrated back-office support
- Cost containment
- Plan compliance
We also provide comprehensive participant support, including ongoing education and practical support for employees. From enrollment meetings to educational seminars to phone support, we strive to help your employees prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement.
The following chart shows comparison of retirement plan for individual and business between defined benefit plan and defined contribution plan, which is a courtesy from Dedicated Defined Benefit Services. Note that the tax deferred can be significant and desired. For those who think can benefit from retirement planning by implementing either defined contribution plan or defined benefit plan, please reach out to us to design a tailored plan for your specific needs.
Defined Benefit vs. Defined Contribution Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans such as SIMPLE IRA, SEP-IRA, Individual 401(k)/Profit Sharing, Regular 401(k), or Safe Harbor 401(k)/Profit Sharing
- Defined Benefits Plans such as traditional Defined Benefit and Cash Balance plan