“You can spend your precious energy beating down closed doors, or you can choose the doors that open when you knock” – Dr. Richard Carlson
We specialize in building long-term value-based trust relationships with our clients, and we work with clients only if we are the right financial planner and/or investment manager to help them achieve their financial goals, while respecting their most important values.
We may be right for you if:
- You value a comprehensive financial plan that includes retirement planning, investment planning, insurance planning, estate planning, and tax planning, etc.
- You trust us and value having your investment portfolio professionally managed because you like to collaborate with a professional for something as important as your financial health.
- You are open to a long-term trust relationship with a financial planner. While you are free to end our working relationship at any time, we prefer partnering with our clients for long term to help them manage their evolving financial circumstances to ensure they make smart and informed decisions to achieve their financial goals.
- You operate a business or work, or have worked, in the technology industry.
- You have high integrity, communicate well, and are humor to work with.
- You have over $120,000 of investment assets (not including your home). While we do not have any hard asset minimums, we believe our services and fees are more appropriate for those who are above this asset level.
- You prefer a professional, productive and efficient setting.